Please note that by submitting information via this website, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
1. Data collection
Our process of customer data collection is carried out with respect to principles established in the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 of South Africa.
- Accountability – We are responsible for ensuring the appropriate conditions are in place before processing data, as well as ensuring compliance both when deciding to process data and during the processing of the data.
- Processing limitation – As data processors, we must ensure the process doesn’t risk the data subject’s privacy, only process relevant data with a given purpose, obtain consent from the data subject before processing (and keep proof of consent), protect the legitimate interest of the data subject, allow data subjects to object to processing and/or withdraw consent at any time, and stop processing data after an objection or withdrawal of consent.
- Purpose specification – We only collect necessary, adequate data in relation to the purposes they are being processed for, and we ensure that the storage of the data is in full compliance with the current Act.
- Further processing limitation – We only process data in ways that are compatible with the purpose for collection.
- Information quality – We ensure the data that is collected and subsequently processed is accurate and complete.
- Openness – We maintain strict documentation of all the processing activities undertaken.
- Security safeguards – We ensure that strict security measures are maintained to protect the data against any possible alteration, accidental or unlawful loss, disclosure or access. The data is processed in a manner that ensures confidentiality of the data.
- Data subject participation – We provide the data subject with full access to their stored data, upon request, with the purpose of modifying, correcting or deleting the data. The data subject can also refuse to have their data processed for sales & marketing purposes.
2. What data do we collect?
When a website visitor sends an enquiry, they are required to provide their name, surname, email address and telephone number.
In the event that a user does not make an enquiry on our website, we still collect other information that does not directly disclose or relate to their identity, such as geo-location/IP address, browser usage, computer’s operating system, application version, pages that have been shown. If the user is using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies the mobile device, device-specific settings. We may also receive information about social media services usage.
Our services and offerings are not directed at children under the age of 18. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
3. Why is data collected?
We collect website visitor and lead data in order:
- to process enquiries as well as maintain rapid and efficient operations
- to provide digital personalised services
- to analyse the behaviour of our online audience and come up with customer profiles
- to run various communication and advertising campaigns (including retargeting) through assorted types of media: email, social media, search engines, targeting existing and new leads
4. Customer data disclosure
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties in the ordinary course of our business.
5. Data protection
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of personal data. Only authorised personnel are allowed to access personal data in the course of their work and they are to abide by our policy on data handling. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers.
We will retain personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to provide our services to the data subject, to comply with applicable laws, to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
6. External links
7. Contact (data access, rectification or erasure)
If you have any queries on the storage and use of your data, or if you no longer wish your information be kept in our database, please contact us: